Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Final Halfway - Color Psychology




So my topic for my final photography project changed over the weekend. I decided to do a project based on color psychology. I'm going to do 6 portraits of people, each assigned their own color to portray a certain emotion. Right now I only have two edited: green and blue. Blue, normally associated with sadness, is portrayed in my project more as reflective or pensive. Green is peaceful. I'm considering cropping the green one more to match more with the blue photograph but I want to make sure they all stay vertical. I'll see how the others turn out. Hopefully those will be posted tomorrow!

1 comment:

CMG said...

Try to keep your lighting similar in your series. The top photo has a lot of incandescent lighting and the bottom image seems a little flat.
The images will inherently have unity if they have that in common.
I would also soften the brick background in the top photograph.